EDITING & CONSISTENCY
Find your signature style,
develop a streamlined workflow,
and create consistency in your work!
This class takes place in Lightroom, and is for those of you who want to take the WTF out of editing. In it, I break down my entire editing process and lay out the steps to create a style that's as unique as you are.
In-depth videos (2+ hours total), quick tips & tricks, and a handful of really bad jokes included.
I can’t believe how simple it is to create such stunning photos. My mind is blown!"
You’re the best, Thank you again!"
Thank you Ben! I can’t wait to take the rest of your classes!"
• Shooting for consistency
• Finding the best light for your style
• Building trust in your clients
• Booking clients that love your work
• How to shoot more of what you love
• Building your own preset
• Editing efficiency and consistency
• Mastering tone curves, split toning, etc
• Fostering a recognizable style
• My starter and B+W Presets are included!
LIGHT & COLOR
• How to expose properly
• Creating beautiful skin tones
• Coloring and toning your image
• Creating bright and airy images
• Fixing difficult lighting
• Tricks for Hard Light and Artificial Light
• Mimicking film tones: Kodak, Fuji, Expired
• Adding visual excitement
• Golden light and warmth
• Drawing focus to your subjects
• Bringing detail shots to life
• Creating drama through editing
• Adding grain
• Retouching skin
• Subtly enhancing eyes (and why)
• Vibrant smiles
• Creating a clutter free image
• Drawing attention to the subject
• Applying my workflow to your style
• Creating a speedy workflow
• Always knowing your next move
• Creating connection in your images
• Consistency Consistency Consistency
There’s one more section in here that I’m going to keep as a useful little secret!
Is it how to make everyone look like a cat?
Is it downloadable money?
EDITING & CONSITENCY / $200
Your online class will be delivered to your email immediately after checkout!
POSING + EDITING BUNDLE $350 ($50 OFF)
This self-paced class walks you through my entire workflow in a series of 8 videos:
Shooting, Presets, Light & Color, Back Lighting, Hard Light, Style, Retouching, and Adding Grain (plus a surprise video).
Why I do what I do.
Exactly how I do it.
How you can tweak any of it to create a style unique to you!
After payment, you’ll receive an email from me inviting you to the class.
Then it’s education time!